Saturday 5 January 2008

Polka Dots & Stripes



I've been told by a dear, dear friend of mine [ :-) ] that I need to work on blogging more this year, so here I am trying to blog more, lol!

I really did want to share these recent pics of Shae! She's 3mths old now and has THE most infectious smile ever. I told you guys that she rolled from back to tummy a few weeks ago, well, now she's rolling from tummy to back as well! Seriously, you can't keep her still and although I adore watching her grow, it's making me sad that she's growing so quick! I guess I will just have to console myself with taking tons of pics of her ;-)





Onto something that made me laugh (although not as much as Hubby I must say). My gorgeous Jassy who is turning 3yrs on the 12th Jan was watching Daddy playing The Simpsons game the other day. If your a huge Simpsons fan like we are, you will know the rather large guy that works in the comic book store?! Well, in The Simpsons game he appears as a sumo wrestler, in the little sumo g-string and all (do you see where I'm going with this! ;-)) So Jassy see's the backside of this comic-book-guy-sumo-wrestler and says "Mummy, he's got a big bum like you!". Now girls and boys, this is something that should NEVER, EVER be said to your Mum no matter how big their bum is! Even if it is said in the sweetest, cutest lil voice you can muster :-)

XX Kris

3 Comments:

Blogger leewoodside said...

Hi Kris
Just found your blog through flickr. Your photography is amazing!

5 January 2008 at 6:08 pm  
Blogger foreverbliss said...

aww these are all totally gorgeous, she looks so big in that first one! looks like the light and colours in your new house are just perfect too :)

6 January 2008 at 12:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUCH a little cutie! I can't believe she is so big already, I swear it feels like yesterday that I emailed you and you were just getting sick of being pregnant LOL. And, Ive met you, and your butt is SOOOOO not big ;)

7 January 2008 at 10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home