Monday 17 March 2008

Lil Miss A....

I had the wonderful pleasure of capturing gorgeous Miss A this morning. She is 4wks, the tiniest little thing I've ever seen and absolutely stunning :-) She was quite the little trooper and was adamant in staying awake right up until the end, when she finally settled tummy down on the dining table, lol!

C & N - Thank you so much for letting me capture these beautiful memories. Miss A was fantastic and I hope you enjoy your preview:





Have a great week everyone! XOX

2 Comments:

Blogger bohemian said...

this is absolutely beautiful Kris ... LOL about the settling tummy .... I had the same last time I did a 6day old .. lovely pp and you know .. you just see so beautifully what IS >..

17 March 2008 at 6:17 pm  
Blogger foreverbliss said...

these are so sweet Kris - love your use of colour....sorry I have been a bad emailer, will be in touch soon k :) hope you and your gorgeous family are great!!

18 March 2008 at 7:17 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home