Friday 14 March 2008

School Days...

I never posted about this but 2008 is Taylah's first year at school, yay! I'm so proud of how she's doing because she was so painfully shy at Daycare but is completely coming out of her shell at school.

Now don't get me wrong, there were tears and not just from me (Hey, I can admit I'm a big baby and an emotional mess when it comes to the girls, lol!) but she's gaining confidence on a daily basis and is handling the school work like a Pro! She has received 2 awards, a good behaviour prize, loves homework (I hope that sticks!) and enjoyed her 1st ever birthday party! So I think we can say that it's been a huge success and I'm looking forward to the rest of the year!

Now onto something equally as important, (please excuse the following soppiness but I just gotta :-D). I want to wish my wonderful and ever so fabulous, handsome, patient and caring Husband a wonderful 32nd Birthday today! You are the light of my life and I love you more and more each and every day *MWAH*!

And of course a couple of images to share! Note to self: Get big girls out for a shoot!!!!




Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm so looking forward to mine, lots to do and another gorgeous family to meet! :-)

ETA: Just had to share this image of my 3 girls! Can you tell Shae is the center of attention and absolutely adored by all??!! :-D



XOX

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous images Kris! Shae is just so cute, love her blue blue eyes! That is so wonderful that Taylah is settling in well at school. Sabrinah is too, but very quiet about the whole thing, doesn't say too much. I love your soft colours in these. Happy Bday to you DH too :)

sam

14 March 2008 at 12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home