Sunday 23 March 2008

Not Happy Jan...

No, not at all!

I love the rain, truelly adore it! I use to love Summer, hot days on the beach, flirting with boys and sunbaking (not to be done now days of course, I'm a proud slip, slop, slapper and very happily married! :D). But then Summer turned into heat waves and no rain and it just wasn't fun any more, too dang hot and I refuse to believe it's because I'm getting old and can no longer handle the heat, lol! So I started looking forward to the cooler weather, cold nights snuggling up with hubby and warm, thick clothes straight from the dryer *sigh*. And rainy days were the best! You could stay in all day watching TV under a doona, bliss!

However, since starting my business, I pray for no rain because rain is not conducive to great photos, clouds yes, rain no! So you can imagine how disappointed I was today when I met up with a gorgeous family for a session (who travelled almost 2hrs to get to me! *blush*) only to be rained out! So disappointed! They were so great and completely understanding and I was lucky enough to at least get a little time with them before needing to head off.

W & B - Your boys are absolutely adorable and I look forward to a fun filled proper session soon! Thank you for your time today, I hope your trip back home wasn't too wet! And although we didn't get much time, here's a few pics for ya:






Oh and next time there will be no shoes, lol! ;D

XOX

1 Comments:

Blogger a husband said...

Very cute pictures...and sorry about the rain.

I don't know if you received the e-mail I sent earlier (because of my location my e-mails sometimes go straight to the spam folder).

Look forward to hearing back from you, though.

A fan,

a husband

23 March 2008 at 4:22 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home