Monday 24 March 2008

Laughing Baby....

I'm not at all a "youtuber", infact I vowed, along with myspace and anything that is hugely popular (don't ask me why I have no idea but I stand by my decision :D), never to visit or have anything to do with it BUT for some reason tonight I was compelled to visit and low and behold I came across this gorgeous clip called Laughing Baby:



Isn't that the most adorable thing you've ever seen, lol! It definitely had me laughing out loud! :D

I have also given my logo yet another make over! If you hadn't noticed I'm not one for keeping things the same for too long, I've always been this way. When I was a kid, every few months my hair was a different colour or my room would be completely rearranged. With my business I've had a hard time branding because I don't think my style fits into any category. My photography can be; bright, fun, soft-pop, moody, artsy, whimsical, real, raw etc. So I was saying to hubby last night that I'm trying to come up with a logo that incorporates all these different aspects or as I was describing it, a logo that is fun AND artsy. Hubby then pointed out that I wanted it to be "fartsy" (and if you're like me and have the sense of humour of a 2yr old, you will now be laughing as much as I was during our convo last night!) lol! So this is what I've come up with, my new "fartsy" logo:



Lets see how long it lasts ;D

XOX

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new logo Kris - fartsy or not, it's still gorgeous ;)

25 March 2008 at 8:48 am  
Blogger Toni said...

love the logo! wish it were mine!!

25 March 2008 at 3:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, Kris, I missed you pics so so much!!!

HAve you seen this video also?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am4vb0X8tEg

It's so adorable too! Watch it till the end!

29 April 2008 at 7:05 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home