Thursday 10 April 2008

Modern Day Cinderella....



My Taylah girl is indeed a modern day cinderella with some very drama queen traits thrown in so you can imagine how fun it is on a day-to-day basis, lol! Anyway, I love shoe shopping and stumbled upon these beauties at Rivers and as soon as I seen them I squealed with glee and *knew* they were perfectly hers in everyway! Not made of glass but I'm convinced that if Cinderella lived in the 21st century these would be her glass slippers :-D

Not sure if I've told you before but I am madly in love with B&W! I truly think that nothing beats an amazing B&W image and love to play around with loads of different conversions/actions to get the very best B&W's for each individual image. So I was recently asked "what B&W actions I use?" and thought that since I get asked quite a bit and I do really love to share my little treasures, I would answer it here:

I am not ashamed to say that I do use actions :-O but I always tweak/mix/blend to suit each image. I also do play with my own conversions by using gradient map, levels, curves and different tones but my very favourite B&W actions and the ones I use most are: Wynona's and Amanda's. You really can't go wrong with either and they are both not only amazing photographers who I adore but beautiful people too!

Oh, before I share a few pics from the other day, I have to brag a little :-D. Taylah had a Fun Run at school today and was so excited that she wore her runners all Tuesday afternoon and put them on first thing when she woke up this morning, along with that she asked about a millions times "Mum/Dad, do you like my new runners???" while modeling her shoes continuously, lol! So we picked her up from school and she ran 30 laps (30 laps people!) and came second! Yay! Go Taylah, go Taylah! :-D

Onto the pics:






XOX

1 Comments:

Blogger Peta.. said...

YAY Taylah, way to go!!!
30 laps, thats excellent..
i know my Taylor wouldn't do that, she has already asked to have Cross Country day off school and its not till next term!!!
I think it must be in the name about the shoes though.. My Taylor has more shoes than a shoe shop, half her luck.. lol
Taylah's Cinderella shoes look divine....

I just LOVE your B&W's Kris, hey, i just LOVE ALL your photos.. :o)

Miss Shae is always wearing her bling, a girl after my own heart.. lol
She looks so adorable, as always...xx

10 April 2008 at 11:06 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home