Friday 25 July 2008

Extra Preview [ 2 ]....

Newcastle Baby Photography | Newcastle Family Photography

Proofing, ordering, proofing, ordering, emailing, proofing..... That's pretty much it! Still running behind on everything and I apologise immensely to my wonderfully patient clients who are being so understanding with me! I promise, I'm working my butt off to get everything caught up :-)

I have almost finished proofing images for the 'D' family so thought I would add an extra preview. Baby 'S' was so great, we chatted and giggled and she was just so well behaved for me! C & G - Your gallery will be up soon, promise :-)






I have to share another funny with you :-D (getting sick of them yet, lol!)

GIVING BIRTH AT 65

With all the new technology regarding fertility recently, a 65-year-old friend of mine was able to give birth. When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, I went to visit.

"May I see the new baby?" I asked

"Not yet," She said "I'll make coffee and we can visit for a while first."

Thirty minutes had passed, and I asked, "May I see the new baby now?"

"No, not yet," She said.

After another few minutes had elapsed,

I asked again, "May I see the baby now?"

"No, not yet," replied my friend.

Growing very impatient, I asked, "Well, when can I see the baby?"

"WHEN HE CRIES!" she told me.

"WHEN HE CRIES?" I demanded. "Why do I have to wait until he CRIES?"

"BECAUSE I FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM, O.K.?

LOL!

--------------------

To finish I've been tagged! Not once, not twice but three times and in one night, can you believe it, lol! So here I go:

First, I was tagged by the wonderfully talented: Janine & Kelly!

Six quirky things about me:

1) I sing-talk all the time with the girls and I make up little songs with their names or toys etc I'm no good and it's a bit weird but I do it anyway :-)

2) I'm a big kid and will often play on the swings or slide when I take the girls to the park, even when other parents are around :-)

3) I have to heat my apples up in the microwave before I can eat them

4) I LOVE horror movies, the gorier the better

5) I love bacon but can't stand pork

6) I don't eat vegetables, I can't even force myself too! Well, I eat potatoes, lettuce and carrot but the rest, yuck! :-)

I won't tag anyone else because I know this one's been around for awhile ;-)

--------------------

Secondly, I was tagged by the awesome Gemma:

1. Ten years ago… I was 19yrs old, had been living with my boyfriend (who is now my hubby) for 2yrs, struggling to look for a job that paid the bills and had no dreams at all about what I wanted to do with my life

2. 5 things on my to do list… Get caught up with work ASAP, look into a few new product ideas, get more product samples, take the girls out driving to find some new locations, buy a new pair of jeans ;-)

3. Snacks I enjoy… Choc chip cookies, yoghurt, warm scones with jam & cream (Yuummmmmmyyyyyyyyyy!)

4. If I were a millionaire… Hubby would retire and stay home to look after the girls, I would throw everything I could into my photography business, I would travel Oz and the world to meet my online buddies, I'd be driving a hybrid and we'd live in an environmentally friendly house

5. Places I’ve lived… I'm boring, I've only ever lived in NSW

I tag: Sam, Danni, Kelly, Kristen & Peta!

Now that it's taken me ALL day to get this post finished, I'm off! :-)

XOX

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are stunning Kris! I love the first two especially :) lol I have been tagged three times in the past 2 days too, must get onto that!

28 July 2008 at 8:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kris so you think it would ever end? NO o .. you are tagged again check my blog .. new rules ...
http://bohemianartphotography.com/blog/

sonia

29 July 2008 at 11:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMBO! at the 65yr old having a Baby..lol

Your Photo's are Gorgeous and inspiring as always:-)
So glad to see you back on flickr!!

30 July 2008 at 1:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos.. as usual. You are an artist my dear!!!!

30 July 2008 at 9:46 pm  
Blogger Kara May said...

Gorgeous images and post-processing.

4 August 2008 at 5:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Images are just stunning, as always :)

But what really caught my attention....heating apples up in the microwave before eating them???? Do you mean chopped peeled and ready to add to icecream, or with the peel, seed, core and all?? Coz that's just wierd.

5 August 2008 at 2:46 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home