Wednesday 23 April 2008

Limited Edition Weekday Sessions....

It's not often that I'm able to offer weekday sessions but I'll have a babysitter (aka: The Hubby, lol!) around for a week or so and thought I would take the opportunity to offer a few "Limited Edition Weekday Sessions". The days available are:

April - 28th, 29th & 30th
May - 5th, 6th & 7th

Limited Edition Weekday Session Fee | $75
Up to 4 people ($20 per person thereafter). Includes an 8x12 mounted portrait. Newcastle, Central Coast and Hunter Valley area's only.

For more information or to book a Session email: krisleighphoto@gmail.com or ph: 0404 523 274!

And lastly, thank you for your thoughts and condolences regarding my second Mum's passing! I'm still a little shocked and am sad that I won't be able to attend her funeral but am hoping that this rain will clear up before the weekend so I can take the girls out for a memorial shoot!

XOX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home