Friday 11 April 2008

Another Post Already....

I know, I know *blah blah blah blah blah* at least that's what I usually hear when I start talking too myself, lol, so I'm not going to bore you with more ramble I'm just going to share some pics :-D *Then I'm going to wake hubby who is snoring on the lounge and drag him to bed because yet again I am posting at a ridiculous hour and I told him I wasn't going to be long! Shhhh, don't tell!* :-D

Ok, I can't help myself, I watched Coyote Ugly for the first time in ages and now I have LeAnn Rimes going in my head "Baby your the right kind of wrong", "Lovin you, isn't really something I should do" and on and on and on! Don't get me wrong I LOVE that song (sad I know!) but come on, enough is enough already! X-S

And just to leave you with something completely random, I have a new obsession with Smarties! I think I'm addicted *blush again*.

I call this one "Cotton Candy"! Isn't she just the sweetest :-)


Teething and still looking oh-so-cute! She has 2 bottom teeth through now!


Dream big Princess! That's what we always tell her!





XOX

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing, I always enjoy your blog.

12 April 2008 at 2:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stunning Kris. I sooo love your colours. so soft and pretty, just like your girls :)

15 April 2008 at 12:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home