Monday 14 April 2008

Three in a Bed....

And the little one said "Roll over, roll over!"



The Hood:





The Gypsy:





I always love finding good quality Aussie made kids schtuff especially those created and made by mum's (because we know our schtuff, lol!)! So everyone has probably already heard of Cheeky Little Soles but I just stumbled across them the other day and couldn't help but tell you all about them! Aren't they adorable and I can't wait to order the Pink - Polar Boots for my Shae-Bean! Every little girl needs a pair of those, heck I wish they made them in my size :-D

XOX

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the 1st pic Kris, and the gypsy ones, lovely colours! will have to check out the links.

15 April 2008 at 12:36 am  
Blogger bohemian said...

oh wow Kris ..wonderful series I love the CheekyLittleSoles thank for the link pity Selwyn takes off his socks in no time I don't think out of the 13 that I have bought so far I have maybe two actual pairs
nice to "see you" again

17 April 2008 at 11:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home