Saturday 10 May 2008

Laughs & Lollipops....

Lots happening at the moment and these previews are very late but here I am finally updating :-D

First preview is an awesome family that traveled up to the Hunter Valley from Sydney and wanted me to capture some "fun" moments before one of the gorgeous ladies jets off to live in London again! I tell ya, I haven't laughed so much during a session EVER! LOL!

Kerry, Daniel, Jodi & Kate - You guys are fantastic and I hope you had as much fun as I did! :-)





Next preview is two beautiful kidlets that I had the pleasure of spending last Sunday with! Miss A read me a book (along with some help from Daddy ;-)), we hung out at the park eating lollipops and blowing bubbles and then we made it back home for Mr B to have a kip and Miss A to conduct her own photo session, lol!

Tom & Nicole - It was such a pleasure to finally meet with you and your little ones! A & B were perfect and I hope you enjoy your preview!






And to all the wonderful Mum's, I hope you have the most fantastic Mother's Day and get thoroughly spoilt! Sending you lots of love and hugs!!

XOX

1 Comments:

Blogger bohemian said...

Hi Kris .. great pics ... missing my Kris fix here in Europe :P

15 May 2008 at 2:34 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home