Saturday 17 May 2008

Love....

I love my job, I really truelly do! This morning I got to spend a couple of hours at the beach in the stunning autumn light with 2 beautiful girls and their family! Lil Miss I was absolutely gorgeous and completely fascinated by the camera & Miss J was very much a toddler and had me (and her family, lol!) working very hard to get even the littlest smile :-) You will see though that it isn't always about beautiful smiles :-D

B family - Thank you so much for letting me share in your morning, your girls are breathtaking and it was a pleasure to be able to capture them enjoying their time at the beach! I hope you enjoy your preview:







XOX

3 Comments:

Blogger Peta.. said...

oh i love these Kris..
I really love the 3rd one from the top, what a soulful little girl she looks... awesome as always......xx

19 May 2008 at 10:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stunning as usual Kris. Lovely light and connections.

23 May 2008 at 12:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! These are really awesome Kris!

Oh how I would love images like this of my own family! they have to love them, how could you not!

23 May 2008 at 12:36 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home